Friday, November 27, 2009

A wild and crazy week.

An attempt at a wide-eyed, over-busy look, self-potrait without looking in the mirror except to double check ears at the end. I tend to use myself often to check something when drawing people that I thought it was worth a try.
Not quite good.

Many apologies once again.
I'd hoped to at least post something for Thanksgiving. Maybe next week.

This week has been full. There was treasure hunt planning to do (some art involved, but it was taken to its location upon its completion yesterday), the writing of lines for nine-characters so that my students could audition for parts before they wrote their play, cpr and first aid training at scouts, housecleaning - home and elsewhere, errands, a car running out of gas, finishing my brother's present, which I'd hoped to share here, but is currently wrapped up, the auditions, the figuring out how to work with ancient thread and a bow and arrow to rig a balloon up between two trees, and baking.

Thanksgiving day was a wonderful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin